- Manufacturer Information:
Bridor is a French company established in 1988, leading the deep-frozen bakery and croissant segment worldwide. The company is a leader in the coffee & bakery sector and operates in over 80 countries.
Bridor products combine natural, eco-friendly ingredients with recipes crafted in the traditions of French baking. Deep-freezing has been used since the distant past as a natural preservation technique. Bridoir's technology involves shock-freezing the product at a temperature of -30 to -40 C, which effectively crystallises the water in the cells. The product is then left in storage at a temperature of -18 С.
It is important to know that deep freezing does not change the qualities of the product, but simply preserves it in a certain state. It works particularly well with products that have a high amount of dry ingredients and a low water content - such as croissants and so-called "Viennese pastries".
- Original French croissant with butter;
- Deep freezing does not alter the taste of the product;
- A product with a long shelf life, which after baking has the taste and aroma of a freshly prepared product;
- Does not contain additives and preservatives;
- Quick to prepare, in convenient cuts and consistent taste;
- It always looks the same.